Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
What you will be doing:
- Involvement in story refinement and other agile ceremonies
- Analyze product design and requirements specifications and translate them into detailed, methodical testing strategy
- Document, report, and track software defects / observations using Jira
- Liaise closely with Development / QA team colleagues to triage and resolve issues
- Develop and perform automated and manual testing of backend/UI, including exploratory testing
What you will bring to the role:
- Good understanding of the complete software development lifecycle process
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology
- Experience of QA / automation testing (Java)
- Experience in Page Object Model and element locator strategies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of source control management, build processes, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support activities
- Methodical approach to test case analysis
- Experience of TDD / BDD testing (Cucumber)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing (Appium).
- CI configuration and maintenance experience (TeamCity, TFS, other)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of data seeding, time-zones and localization
- Experience in automated API testing
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.