Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
The Voice Enterprise Senior Implementation Specialist is responsible for scheduling & conducting onboarding appointments for Unified communications (UCaas) customers of Intermedia. You will help reduce new account churn and improve customer satisfaction for strategic partners and enterprise level accounts by providing a worry-free implementation of their new products and services. This role is based in US.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct thorough account reviews to prepare for kick off calls for enterprise level accounts ranging from 25 to 300 users
- Assist client group in navigating HostPilot, Admin Portal, and Unite applications
- Configure call flow and fax application according to client specifications
- Assist client submission of LNP (Local Number Porting) forms based on required time frames and follow up to ensure accuracy
- Complete documentation of account setup and call status through Smartsheets
- Reports monthly on completed Onboarding appointments
- Pre-sales support to ensure customer and site qualification including setup and review of VOIP Test and basic network topology
- Tracks and reports on Monthly Post Sale Churn (35 Days)
- Works to reduce post sale (35 day) churn
- Responds to all Voice Onboarding email correspondence
- Manages Onboarding calendar and appointments
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and a Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be inquisitive and know when to dig deep
- Self-starter with a willingness to learn new technologies and processes
- Understanding of Networking Technology
- Ability to juggle high case load and meet timelines
- Ability to work cross functionally with other teams
- Comfortability in working with strategic partners
- Advanced knowledge of voice onboarding policies and procedures
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.