Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior telecommunications and voice networking knowledge combined with your product management skills to drive improvements for Intermedia’s SIP Trunking product? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine and drive value to the company and the product? If so, Intermedia’s Product Management team is looking for an experienced individual to drive improvements to our SIP Trunking product.
Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), SIP-Trunking, business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. We are a roll up your sleeves and get into the details product management team where, irrespective of your position, you can contribute your skills and energies to help improve our products.
You will have responsibility for driving the roadmap, vision and requirements for our SIP Trunking product with a focus on improving it to make it market leading. SIP Trunking has tremendous growth opportunity, and you will be in the thick of the action helping Intermedia capture a good portion of this business, working with other PMs on the team. As Intermedia’s solutions evolve to better suit the needs of larger customers with multiple locations, with international deployments, and with new market requirements coming in the near future, your knowledge in one or more of these areas will help contribute in Intermedia’s efforts towards increasing our SIP-T capabilities and market share. You will identify key customer and partner requirements, and take those inputs into building a prioritized roadmap. You will use this information to work closely with project management and development to deliver on these projects. Your vision and knowledge will be crucial in this role.
Other product management responsibilities will include tracking and driving the business, tracking and addressing customer satisfaction and usability feedback, as well as tracking and reacting to competitive market dynamics. As part of the product team, your experiences will also help provide input into what other related product roadmaps should consider in their plans.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and drive a prioritized product roadmap of improvements to make the SIP Trunking product more applicable to new markets and segments, with a focus on partners, enterprise customers, and over time international markets.
- Understand, define and schedule improvements to the SIP Trunking product so that it can effectively compete in the market.
- Be the go to person that people come to for detailed information about projects under your responsibility.
- Work with product management leadership to intersperse your projects into the broader roadmap. Business opportunities, competitive pressure, customer SAT, and other related drivers will need to be provided in determining priority placement in the higher level roadmap.
- Work closely with project and development teams to deliver these projects on time and with great quality
- Stay abreast of relevant competitive solutions, products and services and use that info to define specific projects to close any competitive gaps.
- Provide support for the sales teams on projects under your responsibility to help win deals.
- Work with the marketing and training teams to ensure the support, sales and other teams are trained on the capabilities of the product.
- Be a team player with a consistently great attitude who is easy to work with and is a key resource for the company. Work closely with other voice product managers to align priorities.
What you will bring to the role:
- At least 5 years knowledge and demonstrated experience and specialization in voice networking and SIP Trunking functionality and related gateway technologies
- Voice and network requirements specific to larger customers or specific verticals, voice networking solutions and PBX networking protocols.
- Willingness to prioritize, define, and take ownership of projects and drive them to completion in partnership with the development and project management teams.
- Ability to work effectively with people from a cross function of groups within the company and be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Requires an action oriented individual with a strong initiative to be successful.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Have a competitive mindset to ensure projects developed allow Intermedia’s solutions to be successful in the market
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.