Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
What you will be doing:
- Resolve technical issues via incoming phone calls from (mostly) non-technical end users
- Respond to incoming web-based support requests
- Utilize Live Chat with powerful desktop sharing tools
- Recognize trends and report them to senior level engineers
- Find and document any new support issues or product bugs
- Work with other team members to resolve active issues
- Upselling - identify product improvements by additional services offered by Intermedia
- The ability to maintain Key Performance Indicator metric goals while delivering a worry-free experience to our customers
- Self-awareness and common-sense approach to identifying issues to escalate appropriately
- Self-starter with the maturity to ask for assistance when needed
What you will bring to the role:
- College degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in a high-volume call center environment in a technical support role
- Experience configuring Outlook, setting up Office 365 products, and other email applications
- Advanced networking skills pertaining to VoIP routing/hardware, UCaaS and CCaaS products
- Experience with Exchange Server/O365 accounts/users along with DNS, and Mail flow
- Applies technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex customer issues with ownership
- Demonstrate the ability to patiently solicit needed information from non-technical users and communicate the technical solution in understandable terms
- Ability to follow documented procedures, instructions, and manage time successfully
- Goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and success at all times
- Strong sense of commitment to resolving client issues on the first call
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to work proactively and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with good documentation skills
- Commitment to excellence: willing to accept constructive feedback, share information with other team members, and drive toward continuous improvement
- Candidates must be available for a three-week online, instructor-led training class (from 7am - 4pm PT)
- This role is remote, candidates must have high-speed broadband capability (5 mb/s upload speed) via a cabled Internet connection used only for work purposes to ensure uninterrupted, high quality for customer calls
- Shifts assignment are based by Pacific Standard Time and scheduled from 6am – 10pm PST and shifts are determined Workforce Management.
- Previous work-from-home technical support experience
- Understanding of call center operations; prior experience in equivalent position a plus
- High degree of technical aptitude
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.