Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We’re looking for a new member to be an important part of our Human Resources team! As a true HR Generalist, you provide support to HR Operations and HR Programs spanning across international benefits support, compensation analysis and HR programs related to employee engagement, work authorization/immigration and more. We are looking for someone who loves to learn and is motivated by having cross functional responsibilities! An acute attention to detail with a track record of effective and supportive client communications is a must!
What you will be doing:
Generalist HR Programs:
- Support and possibly lead HR Programs for key HR initiatives including: Compensation, Recruitment, Training & Development; Annual Performance Review Program, New Hire Orientation, etc.
- Understand the dynamics of the functions and drives HR practices and programs to create an effective organization
- Practice balanced HR decision-making in managing business problems and challenges with great confidentiality. Recognize and effectively balance the client group’s interests with the needs of the company as a trusted advisor
Generalist HR Operations:
- Provide support with the HR Ops team across all of the HR Operations discipline including HR Policies, Compliance, HR Systems, background check adjudication, New Hire onboarding, Compensation and Benefits
- Interpret and apply corporate policies, HR practices and standards in accordance with local country laws.
- Systems savvy in managing, extracting and analyzing internal data. Monitor regulatory changes and recommend/implement corrective actions to minimize company risk.
- Work on HR Operations projects and tasks as needed
- Support in the administration of the company’s pay program to include salary analysis and benchmarking
- Review job descriptions with the recruiting and HRBP’s to ensure that the job duties accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents
- Assess jobs and their respective duties to determine appropriate exempt/nonexempt classification and salary range
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, minimum wage, human rights, etc.)
- Participate in salary/labor market surveys and benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position and appropriate compensation across all departments
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Support benefit program administration needs across multiple international locations including full suite of health and welfare benefits. Manage leave of absence.
- Assure compliance with all applicable state/provincial and federal/country regulations
- Assist with employee data auditing and reporting
- Monitor plan limits, eligibility, and other restrictions on plan participation to ensure compliance with both plan provisions and government requirements
- Oversee the administration of COBRA compliance
What you will bring to the role:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with specialty in human resources preferred
- 6+ years HR experience with 2 years HR Generalist experience preferably in both small and large high-tech companies
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced team environment handling multiple priorities and tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Superior editing, accuracy, attention to detail, respect for and ability to manage deadlines A hands-on learner with natural initiative and curiosity
- High level of logical and analytical thinking skills and ability to apply skills to developing practical and creative problem-solving approaches to unusual or unexpected issues
- Possesses a high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish trust and confidence by demonstrating a high level of credibility and integrity
- Strong customer service focus with a sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- Absolute ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Demonstrated track record participating and developing in programs that resulted in improved efficiency and measurable results for the organization
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Solid knowledge of HRIS/ATS and MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player and willingness to do what is needed
- Curious with a strong track record of learning and successfully applying knowledge
- Good sense of humor
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.