Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
What you will be doing:
New Account Setup:
- Take ownership of small business clients by working very closely with their administrator(s) to overcome transitional technical challenges with creative solutions
- Provide on-boarding project guidance and implementation assistance
- Coordinate tasks and efforts with other members of the team
- Overcome transitional technical challenges
- Act as the primary technical escalation point for Customer Service, Support Management, and Sales during the transition
- Recommend potential products or service enhancements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Create and maintain documentation related to the onboarding process
What you will bring to the role:
- College degree and a minimum of 3 years’ in a technical support role and/or within a call center environment
- Proven experience using Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019
- Comprehensive knowledge of DNS and E-mail systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of client commitment
- Previous client facing/account relationship management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide detailed executive summaries on onboarding customers
- MCITP: Server Administrator (Windows 2008)
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange (2007 or 2010)
- Windows PowerShell, VB, or .NET scripting/coding
- Desire to work in a fun and challenging environment
- Experience with Microsoft OCS/LYNC, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM
- Additional professional technology certifications such as MCSE, Red hat, PMP, etc.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.