Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
You will be managing multiple projects across IT Systems, Security and Desktop departments which may span database migrations, integration/migration for Office 365 or infrastructure related projects. Bring your A-game to the table to help us get our projects off and running; expect to manage 3-5 projects at a time. Your strong communication, time management, documentation and organizational skills will be necessary to help us achieve our business goals.
What you will be doing:
- Identify critical tasks in a project and drive them to completion
- Foster close collaboration with partners in Security, Engineering, Support, Operations and IT teams to identify, understand, and mitigate risk with through excellence in project management
- Lead internal meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of the program and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely completion
- Identify blockers and escalate when necessary
- Regular communications and status updates with stakeholders
- Maintain documentation throughout project lifecycle and prepare reports for security leadership and key business partners
- Ensure that all work is maintained in Smartsheet and Jira with complete accuracy
- Develop rock solid project plans that make sense to all stakeholders
- Develop and update processes and procedures to streamline workflows
- Retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligence
What you will bring to the role:
- BS in technical discipline, Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of real-world project management experience
- Strong documentation skills
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and technically savvy
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including changes to schedule and workflow priorities
- Critical thinking skills to make assessments and provide solutions to problems
- PMP certification desired, but prior success in similar positions is required
- Previous experience in Operations or IT-Systems Administration
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.