Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Are you looking to make big impact? Energetic, highly motivated, revenue-focused marketing leader?
You might be the perfect person to join our team. Our marketing organization is a tight team with a passion to lay the tracks for rapid company growth. The Director of Demand Generation role is core to our charter. We are looking for strategic and analytic marketing leader with a proven track record of owning digital strategy (SEO, paid search, display), generating direct demand, creating measurable pipeline, scaling growth efforts and supporting sales revenue goals. You’ll get exposure to key leaders and senior executives. If you’re a creative leader with digital campaign marketing chops looking to contribute, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the effort to drive direct tangible demand to an inside direct sales organization.
- Based on sales forecasts and trending conversion tracking, you will partner with the direct sales leader to determine measurable marketing demand goals (MQLs, SQLs, opportunities, bookings, and revenue)
- From the key performance indicators that you and sales leadership agree upon, you will design the strategy and drive the plan for delivering results.
- Design, lead and implement demand generation programs that consistently deliver pipeline contribution to support monthly sales targets and drive funnel conversion
- Set and embrace a metrics-driven approach to tracking, assessing and interpreting pipeline results by partnering closely with marketing operations and sales
- Recommend and oversee digital strategy (display, retargeting, paid search, SEO), while guiding day-to-day decision making for the agency and team
- Continuously identify, evaluate and test new strategies AND develop methods to analyze those results and improve overall effectiveness
- Manage and guide website SEO strategy to drive inbound prospect volume and lead conversions
- Deliver results within favorable industry-standard ROI.
- Work cross-functionally with sales to align and communicate on campaign strategies regularly
- Manage a small team of Intermedia marketers reinforced by external agency resources.
- With an entrepreneurial spirit, continuously seek out and test new opportunities to increase demand. We want someone who wakes up every morning thinking about how else to directly contribute in growing the business
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build a direct demand plan, in partnership with sales leadership, and to execute with measurable results.
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, B2B marketing and/or SaaS marketing
- Deep analytical mindset with a curiosity for tracking, analyzing and interpreting relevant pipeline, lead and conversion metrics that are tied directly to business results, specifically revenue
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Operates with a sense of purpose and urgency
- Hands-on approach to get things done. We are playing to win and looking for someone who rolls up sleeves and digs in to personally complete tasks. This is not an ivory tower role or one where the agency hands in our homework.
- Track-record of building a successful relationship with sales - you meet regularly, make decisions together and are transparent
- Ability to provide leadership and drive consensus at all levels across the organization
- Experience in the UCaaS (unified communications as a service) or CCaaS (contact center as a service) market preferred.
- Inspirational and accountable team leadership and management. Manage your team to own and execute initiatives while helping them grow their unique skillsets and achieve career aspirations
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo and Google Analytics
- Collaborative and flexible while driving to closure with purpose
- Experience and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced, highly dynamic tech B2B company
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and sense of humor
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.