Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with leadership, act as an advisor and subject matter expert for the organization? Are you looking to create structure and process, achieve ownership of your work and be a part of new and sustaining work? If so, we have your next opportunity!
We are seeking a Team Captain to develop, coach and grow our Intermedia Onboarding Team. In this role you will drive the achievement of key metrics along with delivering a Worry Free Experience™ for our customers.
The Team Captain will also be a contributor to projects related to strategic process improvement and customer experience. Successful individuals will have had some prior experience with people management and development, preferably in a call center environment.
What you will be doing:
- Effectively communicate and coach to performance expectations on case management and client interactions
- Foster a proactive, productive, engaged and teamwork-oriented environment
- Strive daily to provide a “Worry-Free Experience™” to internal and external client base
- Evaluate, prepare and conduct status reports on active cases
- Review team members case backlog, provide timely feedback within SLA’s and address opportunities as the arise
- Monitors and trends contact center/team metrics for such as: Support Experience (CSAT) and QA via monthly ROC sessions, agent productivity and work quality
- Resolve customer escalations and close loop on survey responses within SLA and suggest policy improvement recommendations
- Work with other departments to provide effective and timely communication to the team with emphasis on understanding new information, policies and products
- Assess needs and coordinate ongoing educational trainings as needed for the Onboarding Team and other Departments (New Hires for Sales, CS, and TS)
- Provide vision and leadership to develop and maintain a high performing team
- Disseminate information to teams and departments for Onboarding updates
- Special Projects as assigned or as needed
- Onboarding training of new hires
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university preferred with experience managing other
- Minimum one (1) year working at Intermedia, preferably in a Contact Center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate effectively, select, train and motivate others
- Ability to facilitate/conduct virtual meetings in a one-on-one and/or group setting
- Ability to de-escalate customers and provide resolutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines
- Must be self-motivated
- Demonstrated Time Management skills
- Ability to remain level-headed in a high-pressured environment
- Advanced problem-solving & analytical skills
- Constantly striving for Excellence in Customer Experience
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.