Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Intermedia is seeking a Strategic Account Executive to work with one of Intermedia’s largest strategic partners to sell cloud communication services to mid-market and enterprise customers headquartered within the United States and Canada.
A successful Strategic Account Executive will have experience in selling business solutions in one or more of the following or closely related categories: PABX, UC, Call Centre, CRM, Software and must have a proven track record of meeting revenue quotas on both a monthly and annual basis. The ideal Account Executive must be technically proficient and demonstrate self-sufficiency. Proficiency in managing the sales process working in conjunction with an indirect sales channel is a must.
This role may be located in the US or Canada.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll become the resident expert on Intermedia’s UC services and you’ll be the primary sales lead working with partner and their partner ecosystem to close end customer business
- You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal / external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Prospect for new Business Development through qualifying and selling software solutions and services in conjunction with the strategic partner ecosystem
- Close deals – You’ll work in conjunction with the partner through the entire sales process to close key opportunities throughout the region
- Conduct one-on-one and/or group sales presentations
- Track customer information, forecasts, and reports
- Work with the partner to manage contract signoff, while working in conjunction with the legal department
- Pipeline creation – campaigns, joint partner events, prospecting with partners
- Joint Selling – lead customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of direct sales experience
- Proficient and consultative-selling-skills
- Demonstrable track record of personal development and closure of business
- Knowledge and experience in selling UcaaS, Cloud Contact Centre, related applications.
- Experience selling to medium to large corporate clients and/or Telecom Service Providers
- Excellent communication skills, sound presentation skills, business aptitude and work ethic are requirements of this position.
- Competent closer
- Sound presentation skills
- Capable of representing the company at the most senior levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
- Collaborative, solutions, consultative selling
- Technical Proficiency – an ability to learn and present the solution set to a reasonable depth
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.