Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Intermedia is comprised of extraordinary individuals who collaborate, support each other, and take ownership of results. We succeed because we align our goals with each other, our partners, our customers, and even our customer's customers. As a DevOps Engineer for our award-winning SecuriSync product, you’ll be a part of an awesome team, and you will help us to:
What you will be doing:
- Build an infrastructure that can sustain any type of failure, without human intervention
- Improve monitoring system to have a better visibility into product performance metrics and reduce response time to incidents
- Improve our CI/CD processes to deliver features faster and with no downtime
- Implement DevSecOps approach to make sure all the tooling and infrastructure are secure and up-to-date
- Provide reliability and uptime guarantees to our customers
- React to alerts and handle incidents in real time
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and stability issues in a variety of systems; dive deep into logs, stack traces and other forensic evidence, as part of root cause analysis
Intermedia uses modern and exciting technologies to help us achieve our goals. Our stack includes:
- Web application running on Kubernetes, both on our own infrastructure and in the public cloud
- Prometheus + Thanos for monitoring, GrayLog and Splunk for log management
- Infrastructure as a code with Terraform, and Ansible for configuration management
- Azure DevOps for CI/CD with Python/Bash/Ansible involved
- Jira/Slack/PagerDuty for collaboration and incident handling
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS and 2+ years of experience
- Experience configuring and supporting distributed web applications and services
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure optimized for high scalability and availability
- Ability to suggest and implement new approaches and solutions from scratch
- Experience administering Linux systems with at least 2 years of hands-on DevOps experience
- Experience in writing scripts (Python, Bash, etc.) for automation tasks
- Experience with CI / CD systems and configuration management (Ansible)
- Good understanding of Linux OS (networking, filesystems, process management, system tools)
- Good understanding of containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) technologies
- Experience in version control and bug tracking systems (Git, Jira)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.