Unite Rooms is built to deliver the simplicity of Unite meetings through a consistent and familiar user experience from desktop to conference room. Unite Rooms works with existing audio and video equipment and requires a small PC and Android tablet, all of which are available off-the-shelf.
Users can seamlessly add native Unite video conferencing to any meeting room and easily use existing, off-the-shelf hardware. This functionality brings unrivaled simplicity to users and IT managers.
- Easily reserve a conference room and simultaneously schedule a video conference for both in-office and remote workers
- Join scheduled conference meetings from the tablet in the conference room with one tap
- Start an ad-hoc meeting in a conference room and invite others who are remote or in the office.
Unite Rooms features:
- Display: Up to 100 attendees may participate in a Unite meeting
- Attendee functionality: Share meeting control by starting a meeting on behalf of the meeting organizer. From a laptop, users can take notes, record sessions, and chat throughout the live session.
- Hardware: Utilize equipment you already have. Unite Rooms works with any displays, projectors, speakers, and microphones. An Android tablet and meeting room PC control the experience.
- Android tablet: Android OS, 8"+ display, 1280x800 min. screen resolution
- Wifi and internet connection
- PC/NUC with sleep disabled
- Camera: 1080p recommended
- TV display or projector/screen
- Microphone: sized to the room
- Speakers: sized to the room