Intermedia’s Voice Cloud network is purpose-built to deliver 99.999% (five nines) uptime for our voice services. An 99.999% uptime SLA means that you should expect less than six minutes of downtime over the course of a year—and, if we should fail to deliver, we’ll compensate you for it.
Our SIP Trunking improves the reliability of a phone system by leveraging our enterprise-grade datacenters—and by providing tools to respond to an emergency situation.
The Intermedia Voice Cloud is hosted in two datacenters that are geographically dispersed between the West and East Coast. Our redundant architecture is designed to prevent multiple component failures from impacting our customers, helping to ensure uptime even in the event of individual component failures.
- SIP Trunking is hosted in top-tier, enterprise-grade datacenters
- Geographically dispersed datacenters help ensure availability and facilitate traffic routing
- High-availability hardware and network components guard against outages
- Multiple tier 1 internet providers offer redundant service to route traffic around any provider system issues
- Our technical architecture keeps voice quality at the highest crystal-clear levels
- Proactive network monitoring optimizes quality and security
From natural disasters to power outages, every business faces some degree of threat to business continuity. SIP Trunking helps ensure that customers and prospects don't suffer the consequences. As a matter of fact, our SIP Trunking has inherent business continuity with automatic failover built in. For example, in the event of a local disruption, SIP Trunking automatically forwards calls to pre-configured failover numbers such as cell phones or to a designated voicemail box.
Enhanced features like our cloud-based Auto Attendant and Voicemail ensure calls are routed properly and responded to quickly.
In the unlikely event of a datacenter disruption, service is instantly restored through mirrored datacenters.