Build customized IVRs that drive business and improve customer experience – in minutes.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems have been around for a long time. We've all used them, and when configured correctly, they can help boost sales, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction.
However, due to their inherent complexity, IVRs used to require specialized teams to configure them. That meant time, tickets, and ultimately money, for both partners and customers.
Enter Intermedia Easy-IVR. With Easy-IVR from Intermedia, both Channel Partners and end-users alike have the power in their hands to build new IVRs – or edit existing ones - in as little as 5 minutes.
Four main steps – it’s that easy.
- Give your IVR a name
- Add welcome prompts
- Select language(s)
- If multiple languages exist, provide appropriate prompts and language selector buttons
- Specify main menu options
- Select the key to assign to each option
- Provide prompts and on-hold prompts
- Choose schedule for the main menu
- Also select schedules for all queues
- Queues can have independent schedules
- Set behavior for after-hours
- Set behavior for “no agents in queue”
- …and publish!
In as little as five to ten minutes, Partners and customers can use our simple step-by-step guided workflow to build a new IVR, or edit an existing one. For customers, this means money, time, and tickets saved; for Partners it’s another avenue to deepening customer relationships, building value, and elevating your status as a trusted advisor.