New ColdFusion 8 plans provide advanced functionality and significant improvements
Intermedia, the worldwide leader in Web hosting and business email services for small and medium enterprises, today announced the availability of Web hosting plans that leverage the new technology of Adobe® ColdFusion 8. The new version of ColdFusion enables developers to integrate their Web sites with .Net applications and provides them with real time monitoring and reporting of production systems.
Intermedia's turnkey ColdFusion 8 plans provide a highly robust and flexible environment, with a 99.999% uptime SLA and 24x7 management and support. Pricing for the ColdFusion 8 plans starts at $39.95 per month.
"We are very excited to offer ColdFusion 8," said Intermedia Web hosting product manager, Anna Silchenko. "The new version allows us to provide our large community of developer customers with even more flexibility, performance and functionality than ever before, as well as greater integration with our Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email plans."
The launch of ColdFusion 8 brings dramatically improved performance and scalability, as well as easier integration with secure hosting environments, making it a must-have for ColdFusion developers. Improvements include:
- Performance increases. ColdFusion 8 software delivers significant performance improvements over all earlier releases of the product.
- Enhanced encryption and security. ColdFusion 8 includes RSA BSAFE Crypto-J libraries, which provide FIPs 140-certified strong encryption.
- .NET integration. With ColdFusion 8, you can specify any .NET object - either local or remote - and use it in your ColdFusion application.
- PDF capabilities. ColdFusion 8 applications can dynamically generate and interact with PDF documents and forms for a printable, portable way to intelligently capture and share information.
- Improved advanced features. ZIP and JAR file features, Ajax features, per-application settings, mutli-threading, and Atom and RSS feeds.
Intermedia offers a wide variety of hosted Microsoft Exchange and business Web hosting plans. Developers looking for a highly robust and flexible Web hosting environment should look to Intermedia for the most advanced tools and functionality. For further details on our ColdFusion 8 plans, please visit intermedia.net/ColdFusion.