Intermedia's 30-Day Trial applies to new accounts on all platforms, including Exchange Email, Cloud PBX, Cloud Server and SecuriSync. The 30-Day Trial is not a discount. Instead, it is an option for accounts that are less than 30 days old to terminate service or subscription without incurring early termination charges and with a refund of service fees.
The following exclusions will apply to the 30-Day Trial option (i.e., the following fees are not refundable):
- Initial setup fees and migration fees
- Fees for Blackberry, ActiveSync or Exchange add-on features, including additional disk space, archiving, Fax via Email, Skype for Business, e-mail Encryption, PC & Outlook Back-up and SharePoint
- International & Conference Call calling charges for Cloud PBX Service
- Cloud Server bandwidth fees
- Fees related to Private Cloud Exchange hosting solutions
How to exercise the offer
If you wish to exercise the out clause of the 30-Day Trial option and receive a refund of your service fees, please follow the termination procedure within the Account section of the Control Panel. The procedure must be performed and Customer Service/Billing department must be contacted within the first 30 days of the new account creation.