Backup & File Sharing, Intermedia news, Promotions and offers, SecuriSync Backup and File Sharing, Security
Grow your business with SecuriSync
Many of our partners are taking advantage of SecuriSync’s new backup and restore features to increase the thin margins they’ve typically gotten from selling traditional backup solutions. The integrated backup and file sharing capabilities of SecuriSync make it very well-suited to MSPs’ and VARs’ service model. Here’s the recipe to growth that some of our most successful partners have been using:
Step 1: Use It
The more you use SecuriSync, the better you will be able to sell it.
With our Not For Resale (NFR) program, you can use SecuriSync for free* in your own business to backup, sync, and share your own company’s files. Access files from mobile devices, securely share files with customers, and protect your own business’s files and folders.
With SecuriSync’s NFR program, you get 200 GB per employee, pooled, to use in your business at no charge. Learn how to sign up here.
Step 2: Sell It
After you’re familiar with all of SecuriSync’s features, you’re ready to start selling it.
There are a number of sales scenarios you can use to introduce your customers to SecuriSync. Here are just a few of the most compelling ones:
- Mobilizing file servers – use SecuriSync to sync file server files across users’ desktops and mobile devices. It’s also an easy way for your customers to securely share file server files with internal and external collaborators.
- Real-time backup – files are backed up as changes are made, helping to eliminate situations that might occur with traditional backup services when work is lost because hours or days have passed in between backups. Unlike other file sync and share services, SecuriSync backs up files that are stored in the documents folder and the desktop.
- Insurance against lengthy downtime after data loss – use point-in-time restore features to quickly restore users’ lost devices, crashed hard drives, or ransomware-type attacks. SecuriSync significantly reduces the amount of time typically needed to restore lost data – saving time for both you and your customers.
Because SecuriSync offers both backup and file sharing, there are multiple paths for partners to sell additional managed and professional services.
Step 3: Convert your customer base
Reduce the overhead and costs associated with managing multiple vendors for backup and file sharing. SecuriSync is easy for your customers to use while providing complete management over the data. Because it’s available as a gray-label service, partners are able to fully control pricing, billing, margins, and the complete customer experience. Very few providers of either backup or file sync and share offer this capability and no one offers it as an integrated 2-in-1 service.
The time is now to use this unique offering to replace your customers’ existing backup and file sharing solutions and to help you generate new clients. Our new marketing automation campaign can help you generate leads in less than 5 minutes.
Want to learn more?
- Join our upcoming webinar to learn how you can use SecuriSync to minimize the impact of ransomware attacks.
- Use our marketing automation platform to generate new business for SecuriSync.
- Have questions on how SecuriSync can help you and your business? Contact your partner development executive today!