Intermedia’s Dedicated Exchange is available now on AWS
Is your company using AWS? Thinking about moving your email to the cloud? Here’s some great news: now you can get Intermedia’s Dedicated Microsoft® Exchange on AWS.
Dedicated Exchange on AWS
Here’s what you get: a current Exchange email solution that’s fully managed by Intermedia’s Exchange experts, built on a single-tenant cloud powered by AWS. What does that really mean? AWS customers can have email that’s customizable and flexible, in a dedicated environment on the familiar AWS platform. Plus, you get our great Worry-Free Experience®:
- Centralized management with our HostPilot® Control Panel.
- Enterprise-grade security that’s validated by a SOC 2 audit.
- Free migration performed by our Cloud Concierge experts, who migrate 15,000 mailboxes every month without downtime or data loss.
- 24/7 phone support with typical hold times of less than 60 seconds.
- Additional online support and training.
- Scalability to thousands of users.
Here’s what Hal Bennett, General Manager of Global Technology Partners at Amazon Web Services, Inc., has to say about this great opportunity:
“As cloud adoption accelerates, customers need a managed Exchange email solution without limitations to effectively transition their business email from on-premises to the cloud. Intermedia has demonstrated success in the ability to host Exchange, and the new Exchange offering hosted on AWS meets many of our larger enterprise customers’ needs.”
And 451 Research analysis indicates that Dedicated Exchange on AWS is the right solution for enterprises that need a more sophisticated option for business email:
“While Amazon’s WorkMail has proven to be a viable solution for basic cloud email, AWS has lacked the sophisticated option needed to win over premium customers to the cloud. In turning to Intermedia, a company with a history of providing email hosting services based on Microsoft Exchange, Amazon has enlisted a partner to deliver a solution to enterprises that value a customizable, managed email solution. With Intermedia’s Dedicated Exchange on AWS and Amazon WorkMail, AWS now covers both ends of the spectrum for companies looking to make the move to the cloud – no matter how sophisticated their IT.”
If you haven’t moved your email to the cloud, you’re missing out
This is really a great opportunity for enterprises that are already using AWS in one aspect of their business to get the benefits of the cloud for their email. You get a secure, backed-up and highly available solution with none of the administrative overhead.
All of Intermedia’s services are fully integrated, secure and mobile-ready. In addition, when you deploy Intermedia’s Dedicated Exchange on AWS, you will enjoy benefits that include:
- A breadth of security add-ons to increase privacy and control network access.
- Additional compliance features designed with industry regulations and compliance needs in mind (HIPAA, SOC, PCI, etc.). Users are provided with considerable information regarding the policies, processes and controls in operation.
- Integration with mobile device management and other applications.
- A global, robust infrastructure that’s engineered for the most demanding requirements. AWS offers a choice of 11 geographically-isolated global regions with advanced data replication.
I asked Michael Gold, CEO at Intermedia, for his thoughts about this new offering: “We are excited to work with AWS to provide customers with Exchange in this unified cloud solution for business email. By pairing our experience, expertise and scale of our managed Exchange in the cloud with AWS’s leading global infrastructure, we’re giving businesses exceptional control and flexibility in their cloud deployment. With Intermedia, AWS customers can leverage the operational resources, support and expertise of a company with a long history of highly reliable business-grade email.”
Learn more about Dedicated Exchange on AWS
The media is already taking notice of this new offering. Take a look at this InformationWeek write up where Charlie Babcock calls Dedicated Exchange on AWS a new challenger email service aimed at large enterprises.
Intermedia’s Dedicated Exchange on AWS is immediately available for AWS customers. So don’t wait! Check out our website for more information: www.intermedia.com/aws. And give us a call at 800-200-1810. We’re here to answer any questions you might have. We’re so excited about helping AWS customers move their Exchange to the cloud.