Get ready for Advanced Email Security!
Over the past few months, we’ve been listening to your feedback and working hard to improve the functionality, features, and granularity of control within our Advanced Email Security service. As a result, we will be offering an upgraded version of Advanced Email Security to our partners in August 2016.
New and enhanced features!
- URL Protection – protects users from malicious links in messages at point of click
- Group-based Policies – assign policies to domains, distribution lists, or mailboxes
- Advanced Attachment Management – defines how messages with file attachments are handled
- Enhanced Safe/Blocked Senders List – defines safe or blocked senders based on email address, domain, or IP address
- Enhanced Spam Settings – control how spam, phishing and marketing emails are handled
We will be requesting our Private Label partners to migrate their accounts with McAfee® Advanced Email Protection to the upgraded version of Advanced Email Security during the months of August through November through a simple and easy to use migration wizard. For our Advisor and Referral partners, we’ll directly request the accounts to migrate utilizing the migration wizard as well.
Lastly, current Advanced Email Security accounts will be upgraded to the latest version automatically at no additional cost, to take advantage of all the new and enhanced features.
Stay tuned for more announcements!
McAfee is a trademark or registered trademark of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.