Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your superior B2B and Channel sales skills and allow your experience to shine? Are you seeking an impactful role in an innovative technology company that is growing in a rapidly expanding market category?
Intermedia can offer just the challenge you are looking for in a unique, specialized Sales Product/Overlay Specialist role that will give you ownership and responsibility over the sales results of one of our key products.
The ideal candidate will be looking to join a team for the leading provider of B2B cloud services for small and medium sized businesses. Intermedia’s Cloud based offerings and other services.
The Intermedia account executive team is responsible for management of, and growing Intermedia’s existing customer base by upselling and cross selling our Cloud offerings. The right candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment; enjoy working within a team, and succeed with an individual quota.
What you will be doing:
- Support and manage an identified book of business for Intermedia’s hosted solutions
- Takes inbound calls from assigned customer account base
- Research and detect upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your named account list
- Outbound prospecting and campaigns
- Prioritize work to achieve/exceed quota
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations as needed
- Provide on-line demonstrations of Intermedia’s services
- Assist customers with request for platform migrations, and plan changes
- Provide technical information for Intermedia products and services
- Work with internal partners on cross-sell opportunities as needed
What you will bring to the role:
- 4+ plus years of experience in Channel Sales, inside sales and/or account management and applicable education
- A demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales and executive relationship building.
- A strong grasp of solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience working independently, set priorities, and work under pressure to meet changing deadlines. Doesn't mind last-minute changes and can respond to needs quickly without getting frazzled.
- Customer and employee focused, must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Individual is required to have strong computer skills, including working with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.), CRM’s and other databases
- Experience with UCaaS or similar is preferred.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.