Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. Solutions include the all-in-one cloud communications and collaboration platform Intermedia UniteTM, Intermedia Contact Center, web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Intermedia has over 1000 employees across the world, with more than 350 based in St. Petersburg.
We’re are looking for a candidate who knows how to work with different types of clients and requirements, who can understand project needs and structure it clearly; as a result, to deliver projects on time.
As Intermedia provides the whole bunch of Cloud Services for Business any experience and knowledge in Cloud Services and Integrations would be a plus as long as a strong technical background.
- Lead project execution, plan & coordinate all phases;
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives;
- Develop product requirements and use cases;
- Manage project scope, identify and resolve arising issues;
- Ensure project teams’ performance, encouragement and happiness;
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst / project manager;
- Experience managing projects and gathering requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Strong technical attitude, analysis skills and problem solving skills;
- Expertise and proven ability in risk management and mitigation;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with an ability to lead productive group meetings;
- Advanced English
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Prince 2, PMI or any other Project Management methodology;
- Experience with application service automation and billing systems;
- Basic knowledge of (HTML, CSS, SQL).
- Saint-Petersburg office, the technology capital of the company, was founded in 2000 and is located close to the "Alexandra Nevskogo Square" metro station.
- You will find: good salary, flexible schedule, social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.
Откликнуться на вакансию