Intermedia is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), business cloud email and productivity applications provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to businesses and the partners that serve them. More than 125,000 business customers and 6,600 active partners rely on Intermedia’s tightly integrated suite of cloud applications that are managed through one intuitive point of control and are backed by 99.999% uptime SLAs and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 technical support. Solutions include the all-in-one cloud communications and collaboration platform Intermedia UniteTM, Intermedia Contact Center, web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, Intermedia has over 1000 employees across the world, with more than 350 based in St. Petersburg.
It’s one thing to work for a company that’s a household name. It’s an even better thing to work for a company that took on those household names—and won.
The only thing better than that, of course, is knowing that you’ve been absolutely instrumental to that victory.
That’s the opportunity Intermedia presents today. We’re taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the $50B business communications and productivity industry. Our goal is both modest and earth-shattering: to eliminate the pain of deploying and managing business IT.
About the role:
Intermedia’s information security team is seeking a talented Security Engineer who has a nagging passion for digging through data to find the anomalies, root out the sources, determine bad actors, recommend corrective actions and help drive remediation efforts in other parts of the organization.
We are responsible for the security within Intermedia and we work closely with our stakeholders to assist, educate and improve our security practices. Intermedia infrastructure is growing as well as the functionality of the services that are built by the engineering. We are anticipating more exciting challenges ahead of us. Intermedia Security is seeking for a talented Security Engineer to help us meet our goals. We value people with the diverse experiences.
If you are into application security - you will be supplying our engineering teams with the capabilities to develop secure products. If you like infrastructure security and digging through data to find the anomalies - you will be part of the team responsible for automating and embedding security to protect cloud architectures on the infrastructure level.
To be successful in the role, we believe you have a minimum of 2 years IT Security experience with in-depth expertise in some of these:
- Web Application security assessments (OWASP), security code reviews, Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC)
- Static/Dynamic Code Analysis tools and processes;
- Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows and networking security skills;
- Scripting and automation experience;
- Securing infrastructure, performing security architecture reviews, network penetration tests;
- SIEM, data enrichment, building indicators and security alerts;
- Securing public clouds, containers, orchestration layers and CI/CD pipelines.
Successful teamwork relies on:
- Being a motivated self-starter, with high capacity for quick learning;
- Having good communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Position is opened in our Saint-Petersburg office due to the business growth.
- We offer attractive salary (negotiable) and benefit package, flexible schedule, professional team and friendly atmosphere.
- Office close to "Alexander Nevsky" metro station
Откликнуться на вакансию