Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
What you will be doing:
- Being a key development member working in a face paced agile working environment.
- Working in a highly-collaborative development team
- Development of highly performant APIs
- Work closely with the QA team to facilitate efficient automated testing
What you will bring to the role:
- At least ten years’ commercial Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience with nosql database (ElasticSearch)
- Experience with systems integration
- Ability to write clean, testable code
- Experience with system design and architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Experience with leading/mentoring more junior team members
- Experience with handling large datasets
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience working in a microservices architecture
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with load and performance testing
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.