Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We are growing! We are looking to add a Sales Support Manager (Partner Concierge Team) within our Sales Support and Operations Team. Be responsible for leading our team of Sales Support Specialists who are key to providing our “Worry Free Experience” to our Intermedia Hosted Voice sales partners. As part of our sales organization, our specialists support our partners with accurate and efficient communications, support their customers and also work within our own channel team. You and your team is responsible for the project management from quote to order and provide white glove service to contribute to continued growth in our partner channel -- A strategic differentiator for Intermedia!
What you will be doing:
- Lead, coach, and manage the Sales Support Team to efficiently support partners as well as the internal Sales Team
- Develop success metrics to assess/evaluate skills and drive performance for exceptional support today and for the future
- Accountable for team quota
- Handle escalations and resolves complex partner requests or complaints
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop and implement comprehensive strategies, systems, metrics, resource allocation, and action plans to grow & scale the business
- Analyze processes & collaborate with senior leaders across sales & operations to identify opportunities to streamline and measure results
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of proven success in a Sales/Sales Support management role with strong and proven leadership ability or 8+ years proven work experience post high school
- Call Center Management experience with front line employees
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across the organization and specifically with senior leaders and partners/customers
- Entrepreneurial attitude & leadership with capability of being a team player at all levels
- Technically savvy, preferably with telecom or SaaS industry experience
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Experience and/or familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to help the team when necessary
- Experience with Process Improvement and Project Management tactics to enhance the team, 3+ years
- Change Management experience, 3+ years
- Experience and/or working knowledge of SIP Trunking, Hosted PBX products and enhanced features
- Working experience in the UCaaS space
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.