Come Join Intermedia’s Cloud Academy Summer Internship Program
Are you looking for a summer internship with a company where you can genuinely learn and grow? Where you can DO MEANINGFUL WORK and GAIN THE REAL-WORLD SKILLS that can help you START YOUR CAREER? At Intermedia, we believe in a CULTURE OF GROWTH, MENTORSHIP AND COLLABORATION within our Cloud Academy Internship Program and strive to bring on the best and brightest talent from a variety of colleges, universities and educational programs. The Cloud Academy Program is also a great way to transition into full-time roles within the organization.
We are currently seeking students for our 2021 Cloud Academy Internship Program in a variety of roles such as, Development and Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Product and Finance. 30% of our interns are hired into full-time positions with Intermedia. If you are a graduating student, this is a fantastic opportunity to find your path forward!
From day one, you will be working alongside other talented interns, you’ll partner with peers and work closely with leaders as you grow in your role. You’ll have the opportunity to dive deep into a variety of different projects and gain exposure to the innerworkings of the business. We also offer robust sessions with cross functional leaders, HR and Marketing designed to help you grow your personal branding, create an elevator pitch and even design your resume. Our interns get to know all levels within Intermedia and even interact with our down to earth and supportive senior leadership team!
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
About The Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated, experienced, and highly skilled business intelligence analyst to join our innovative team. In this role, you will conduct thorough data analyses, help implement analytics programs, generate reports/data visualizations, and collaborate with various teams for purposes of decision support. To succeed in this position, you must be driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate to perform data and process analyses required
- Procure buy-in from stakeholders
- Define requirements and provide simplified explanations
- Synthesize data and feedback from users, clients, and management
- Contribute to short and long-term goal setting
- Develop action plans and aide in accountability
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics
- Develop and utilize dashboards effectively
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models
- Interact with clients to evaluate products and performance
- Maintain objectivity at all times to ensure processes and products are relevant
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science or related field
- Good experience in Excel, MS SQL or other relational databases, PowerBI
- Work experience with SQL and reporting/data visualizations experience
- A keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data
- Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
What you will obtain:
- Leverage your skills and experience on differing datasets to make information accessible to a wide audience for purposes of decision support
- Experience running reports /creating data visualizations for the Client Services department
- Possibility for a full-time opportunity
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.