Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We are seeking a corporate recruiter/talent partner to join our small but mighty team! You will be supporting the staffing needs for our US and international locations. This role is pivotal in ensuring that we hire people crucial to our success. As a Talent Partner, you will engage in full-life cycle recruiting, serving as a generalist with a strong focus in recruiting for Intermedia’s Intern Cloud Academy program. Sales recruiting experience and track record for success is a must. If you are a self-motivated, proactive, creative recruiter with a natural sense of urgency, keen eye for great talent and high level of customer service, then come join our energetic and fun team!
This role is can be based in Sunnyvale, CA. or Bellevue, WA.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as a talent partner supporting recruiting in the US & international (Canada, EMEA, Japan)
- Support all aspects of full life cycle recruiting across all disciplines and positions
- Strong recruiting focus for Intermedia’s Intern Cloud Academy Program
- Support recruiting and partner with the Talent Partner team in supporting all aspects of recruiting for the program
- Help in expanding Intermedia’s Intern Cloud Academy program reach, successfully engaging students in the US and expansion into international locations
- Partner in building department specific intern programs to serve as a feeder pool for entry level roles
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience and serve as a brand ambassador
- Consistently deliver results in filling open requisitions with a keen eye for talent, qualifying and engaging candidates with strong technical skills and excellent company culture fit
- Craft and execute creative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns leveraging the corporate applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Generate a high-volume pipeline of qualified candidates
- Work closely with internal groups and the human resource business partners to understand business requirements and consult on talent solutions
- Act as a business partner to members of the organization ensuring that hiring managers are leveraging best practices in recruiting structure and behavioral interviewing
- Proactively manage and execute on recruiting metrics, weekly recruiting status reports and communications to key executives, the SVP of HR and hiring managers
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of immigration statuses
What you will bring to the role:
- BA/BS college degree
- Minimum 4 years of multi-discipline, full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in college recruiting
- Quick to learn with the ability to learn and articulate the business
- High sense of urgency with a focus on balancing quantity and quality
- Proven results-oriented track record, consistently meeting or exceeding established metrics and goals
- Ability to scale and work in highly dynamic but supportive culture and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable partnering with senior leadership and management teams on hiring initiatives
- Great teammate with the ability to multi-task and pitch in with all human resource team members when they need help
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.