Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
You will be working with a highly motivated software development team that creates and maintains UCX software for businesses. This position will be working with IP telephony services (VoIP) allowing our customers to receive services such as phone calls, voice mail, call center, conferences, faxes, etc. Your tasks will include the development of new and support of existing modules of the server part of VOIP service, writing documentation, interaction with our QA team.
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years programming experience in Java 8 or later
- Experience with Telcom and VoIP technologies including SIP, RTP, SRTP, G.722, G.711, G.729A protocols
- Experience with TCP and UDP networking protocols
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles
- Good understanding of SOA design
- Experience in multithreaded programming
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent analysis, design, and communication skills
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of principles of developing for Linux, maven, bash, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Git version control System (GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Ability to understand someone else's code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in developing high-load applications
- Network, Firewalls, experience
- Network Address Translation(NAT), ICE, STUN, TURN
- Experience with voice quality metrics, jitter, packet loss, Mean Opinion Scores (MOS), Quality of Service (QoS)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.