Postition Location: Irvine, CA.
Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud based communication technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented, Senior Developer – Full Stack, to join our AnyMeeting Video Conferencing team. In this role you will be part of an amazing team, building one of the leading video conferencing platforms on the market! This is all to support a fast-growing unified communications company. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who’s able to dig into complex code and work closely with team members to learn the system in depth. The outcome of that learning will be a resource that not only understands what we have and can contribute to support it, but also sees ways to lead others to help take it to the next level. You will play a crucial role in helping to solve challenging technical problems, developing solutions and products that will directly impact our business and its customers.
This role will be based in the Irvine, California area.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent field
- Minimum 6 years of experience building large, scalable, web-based software from front-end to back-end components
- Strong experience developing in .NET based programming languages
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and software architecture
- Experience with Relational Databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Ability to work in a strong team environment but also independently with little or no guidance from others when needed
- A working understanding of Agile and some of its frameworks such as Scrum/SaFE/LeSS
- Ability to mentor and coach those with less experience in areas of need
- Experience with WebRTC and other video conferencing technologies
- Working knowledge Azure and Amazon Web Services with a globalized product
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools
- Ability to lead projects from concept to delivery
- We are a very friendly and sociable team; we hope you are too!
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.