Bay Area MBA Intern Candidates, Come Join Intermedia’s Cloud Academy Summer Internship Program
Note: This role is located in the Bay Area, other locations are not being currently considered
Are you looking for a summer internship with a company where you can genuinely learn and grow? Where you can DO MEANINGFUL WORK and GAIN THE REAL-WORLD SKILLS that can help you START YOUR CAREER? At Intermedia, we believe in a CULTURE OF GROWTH, MENTORSHIP AND COLLABORATION within our Cloud Academy Internship Program and strive to bring on the best and brightest talent from a variety of colleges, universities and educational programs. The Cloud Academy Program is also a great way to transition into full-time roles within the organization.
We are currently seeking an MBA student for our 2021 Cloud Academy Internship Program within our Finance group. 30% of our interns are hired into full-time positions with Intermedia. This is a fantastic opportunity to find your path forward!
From day one, you will be working alongside other talented interns, you’ll partner with peers and work closely with leaders as you grow in your role. You’ll have the opportunity to dive deep into a variety of different projects and gain exposure to the innerworkings of the business. We also offer robust sessions with cross functional leaders, HR and Marketing designed to help you grow your personal branding, create an elevator pitch and even design your resume. Our interns get to know all levels within Intermedia and even interact with our down to earth and supportive senior leadership team!
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
What you will be doing:
- Prepare a Pricing Analysis for our current and future product offerings
- Review current Product pricing and assess List Price vs Retail Price
- Create recommendation on country specific pricing for current products (International Expansion critical to Intermedia growth)
- Create model for new product pricing
- Pricing Analysis by customer and product to ensure that product pricing is consistent across customer tiers and products.
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organization to manage multiple workstreams
- Natural interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and across various cultures
- Understanding of data analytics/visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI
- Understanding of finance and accounting concepts (Revenue, Expenses, P&L/BS)
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in the SaaS and/or Unified Communications industry is a plus
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.