Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, energetic and analytical Product Manager with a good business head, excellent communication skills and a rock-solid technical foundation. You will be managing control panels and partner tools for our Unified Communications as a Service and Business Email product lines. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the product’s strategy and execution. This position is not for the faint of heart!
What you will be doing:
- Own and define product strategy for control panels and partner tools servicing our Unified Communications and Business Email products
- Lead strategic planning, development, delivery of the products working cross-functionally with teams from Engineering to Sales
- Identify and quantify product opportunities by translating customer needs into product features
- Manage product costs by establishing strategies to increase internal efficiencies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and techniques
- Represent the area of responsibility with senior management
What you will bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner for B2B software development projects (Experience with VOIP/UCaaS products is helpful, but not a must)
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science or related field; or equivalent, relevant work experience;
- Detail-oriented with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced, production environment on teams with diverse skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and diplomacy when handling conflicts
- Ability to formulate clear, actionable strategies that capitalize on opportunities for the product line
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.