Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
The Intermedia Finance team is looking for a Director of Finance to support its Corporate FP&A team as well as overseeing and managing the finances for our R&D and G&A functions (HR, Legal, Finance and IT). The role will report to the VP of Strategic Finance. In this role you will be responsible for corporate reporting and KPIs, creation of Board Meeting presentations and Executive Business Reviews, financial management of critical business functions as well as ad-hoc analytics that aim to provide valuable insights into the company’s performance. Be at the center of the Finance organization and become a co-pilot of the business.
This role is based in Sunnyvale, CA
What you will be doing:
- Lead FP&A processes including corporate P&L forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Work closely with the rest of the Intermedia Finance team in forecasting, budgeting and long-term strategic planning
- Analyze and forecast P&L and Company wide expenses/assumptions including employee benefits, FX, and net income analysis etc.
- Manage and improve all aspects of FP&A processes through robotic process automation or tool enhancement
- Work closely with VP of Finance in developing monthly/quarterly corporate reports for both external and internal stakeholders/BOD review
- Collaborate and partner with multiple functions across the organization to understand and drive companywide KPIs as well as strategic initiatives
- Implement ad hoc analyses to support operational discipline and business decisions
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- MBA and/or CPA
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, finance, auditing, or equivalent
- Public company experience and/or large private company experience
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
- Outstanding organization to manage multiple workstreams
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional teams/ department heads/ finance coworkers as a trusted finance business partner. Experience with Netsuite and/or Adaptive
- Understanding of data analytics/visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience in the SaaS and/or Unified Communications industry is a plus
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.