Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Intermedia’s Host Control team creates and maintain APIs and a set of microservices, that serve as a back-end for Unite apps suit. Our team is responsible for Public APIs and additional services that are intended to be used by our customers for different kinds of integrations and implementation of 3-rd party applications that utilize our infrastructure as a UCaaS solution.
Our infrastructure spreads larger along with company growth, so we need more hands and fresh look on infrastructure management.
What you will be doing:
- Work with team's Kubernetes clusters, introduction of new K8s practices
- Management configuration setup from scratch (Ansible, Chef)
- Development and support of team's infrastructure in Azure cloud
- Scripting and automation of weak points
- Communication with Ops teams in terms of maintenance and new deployments
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Application support and incident management for team's apps
- Work on infrastructure documentation
We use modern and exciting technologies to help us achieve our goals. Our stack includes:
- .Net Core apps in Kubernetes clusters
- CI via Azure DevOps (docker images, helm charts)
- CD via Octopus (native steps and self-made script steps)
Clusters our apps rely on:
- Elastic Search
- Azure CosmosDB (MongoDB API)
- Vault by HashiCorp
- Nginx as a proxy server
- several Windows hosts (IIS)
- Azure Log Analytics
What you will bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of Windows systems administration
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Scripting (choose any: PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef)
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS administration
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP(s) knowledge is priority
- Experience with non-SQL databases
- Experience with usage of monitoring systems for troubleshooting
- Basic experience with (MS)SQL and RabbitMQ
- Experience with IIS and Nginx
- Knowledge how t-shoot WEB app related errors (5xx, 4xx errors, exceptions troubleshooting)
- How to setup your infrastructure in a cloud (Azure, AWS, etc)
- IaC experience (Terraform, etc)
- Basic experience with Hashicorp products
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.