Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Intermedia is looking for a Customer Success Associate (CSA) to join our Sales Organization in supporting both our internal sales teams and existing business partners alike.
As a Customer Success Associate, your main focus will be on the retention of our current customer base by providing expertise and education on Intermedia products and services. The CSA position works with customers, via inbound and outbound calls as well as via email to assist those that wish to cancel their existing Intermedia service(s) by reviewing products, benefits and/or solving service and related issues.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to customer inquiries and address a variety of service related scenarios in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurately correspond with customers via phone (inbound & outbound), email, and chat
- Address all customer inquiries with the a focus on increasing satisfaction and providing a worry free experience
- Triage unique situations and strategically determine a save offer or applicable discount that are within pre-established limits
- Collect and analyze customer feedback and help develop new techniques to ensure customer retention
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in customer care, support and/or customer retention
- Ability to use critical and creative thinking to solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid work environment, remaining focused and delivering on critical, time-sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize needs on an ongoing basis
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
- Detailed oriented with high standard of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Teamwork and flexibility and the ability to adapt to different management levels and work assignments
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.