Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Intermedia is looking for a Senior Curriculum Developer to support training and enablement initiatives for the Client Services organization at Intermedia, our partners and customers. This role is primarily responsible for developing and managing curriculum for new hire and ongoing training programs for Intermedia Support, Onboarding, and other organizations, and is comfortable working/delivering training in a virtual environment. This role actively evaluates the effectiveness and quality of current training programs aligned to established KPIs, provides recommendations for improvement, and assists in the delivery of training where needed.
This role can be based in one of our offices in U.S. or remote (U.S. and Canada).
What you will be doing:
- Designs, develops, and maintains Intermedia standard course materials for customers, partners and employees aligned to the product release cycle. Course materials include course design, storyboard, student and instructor guides, lab exercises and templates for public courses as well as job aides and self-paced training.
- Implements Learning Paths with curated content to support Intermedia roles internally and externally.
- Conducts internal pilot of new material and first customer teach. Updates/ensures content includes feedback from early pilots. Ensures other trainers are ramped on new content (TTT).
- Partners with Product Management/Release to plan course development roadmap aligned with new product/feature releases.
- Creates, implements and/or supports internal and external readiness playbooks for new product/feature releases especially for a SaaS model
- Skilled at converting “tribal knowledge” from technical and process subject matter experts to develop training from these topics.
Training Program Effectiveness and Quality:
- Reviews feedback from post-training surveys and plans/prioritizes updates within the course update cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects and adhere to project schedules. Tracks and drives completion of project milestones across teams; communicates timely status. Keeps project tracking records up to date and proactively summarizes accomplishment / risk.
- Implements and manages training customer satisfaction KPIs. Reaches out to internal and external customers on a regular basis to solicit input for course development and improvement, follow up on issues related to courseware.
- Communicates course availability via product sheets, course descriptions, using available channels such as TQOs and IMU banners.
- Manages release processes for developing and deploying new and updated course materials including distribution, versioning, and localization/translation.
- Creates enablement programs leading to certification for specific audiences
- Delivers training, as needed
What you will bring to the role:
- 8 – 12 years’ experience in instructional design and evaluation, and training delivery virtual and onsite
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely.
Ability to work collaboratively, establish excellent relationships with customers, internal and external
Analysis of complex training challenges to present effective educational solutions
- Experience working in a matrix leadership environment and participating in virtual, globally distributed teams
- Commitment to high-quality training materials adhering to Curriculum Development standards, best practices and processes
- Deep understanding of Learning Management Platforms for managing and reporting on training assets
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and eLearning tools like Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate, Storyline, etc.
- Demonstrates flexibility as priorities change.
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Call center operations experience
- Experience with Incident Management Systems (support ticketing tools) and other common call center tools.
- Experience with Knowledge Management Systems
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.