Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
You will be working closely with the development team in creating and maintaining continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes, assisting in the automation of deployments to multiple environments (DEV, QA, Production), designing rollout strategies, as well as setting up monitoring of applications in each environment.
This role is remote preferably based in the greater Toronto, Canada area.
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Solid knowledge of Windows OS (2012 R2+) and administrator's experience
- Deep understanding of network stack (TCP/IP) and ability to troubleshoot network related issues on OS/app level
- Understanding of Active Directory (architecture, access model, group policies, etc.)
- Solid knowledge and experience with IIS
- Experience with creating and supporting PowerShell scripts for automation
- Understanding of infrastructure as a code concept
- Experience with a configuration management system (such as Ansible, DSC, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack)
- Experience with source control systems (Git based are preferred) and understanding of related concepts (branching, MR/PR, etc)
- Understanding CI/CD concept and experience with any CI/CD tooling (Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Good understanding of relational databases (MS SQL)
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.