Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with leadership, act as subject matter expert for the organization and help lead a team to produce results? Are you looking to create structure and process, achieve ownership of your work and be a part of new and sustaining work? If so, we have your next opportunity! Our teams are comprised of extraordinary individuals that work together, support each other and take ownership of results. We succeed when we align our goals with each other, with our partners, with our customers and even our customer's customers.
We are seeking a CDR Team Lead to develop, coach and grow our Intermedia Channel Development Representatives who are responsible for the recruitment of ideal partners to sell our Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS), a critical component of Intermedia’s growth strategy. This key position will also own strategic process improvement and reporting for the team to drive results in recruitment of new partners.
You and your team will source, prospect and vet leads, and qualify the ideal UCaaS MSP partners. We are looking for someone who loves to lead by example and hunt for new partners through tools like LinkedIn, trade show lists, distributors, and other prospecting tools. Channel Development Representatives (CDR) present Intermedia’s unique value propositions for our cloud solutions, including Intermedia Unite (our UCaaS solution), Contact Center, Email Services, and differentiate our reseller program in a compelling manner.
This team is the first impression of Intermedia for any prospective partner as well as the starting point for all onboarding efforts. We’re looking for a high-energy individual with an attention to detail, relentless spirit, and ability to sell business value.
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting for the ideal MSP partner via phone, email, and LinkedIn
- Qualifying inbound partner leads from online registration and inbound 800#
- Presenting Intermedia’s unique value proposition and differentiated reseller program (sell them on the company, product, and partner program)
- Scheduling of introductory meeting between qualified ideal MSP partner and appropriate Partner Account Manager (PAM) and Partner Sales Executive (PSE)
- Get new partners registered and ensure they complete the online certification to sell our services
- Collaborating with Channel Marketing to improve quality of partner leads and value proposition messaging
- Managing and optimizing the recruitment lead process in Salesforce CRM and other tools used by the CDR team for lead follow-up and prospecting.
- Manage and Report on team activities, results, and effectiveness while ensuring leads are properly managed
- Performing other duties as needed or assigned by the Director of Channel Development
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sales knowledge of Cloud, SaaS, software and/or computer related products is desired
- Experience leading or mentoring others in business development, recruitment, and selling in a B2B environment; channel sales experience a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn/Navigator, other prospecting tools, and Microsoft applications including Excel and Power Point
- Ability to be held accountable to department and organizational numbers, data, and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly, and professional disposition
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize exceptionally well with attention to details
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Exceptional problem-solving & analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to conduct online presentations confidently and lead team meetings remotely
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity\
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.