Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
In this role you will be providing support and guidance to clients looking for changes to call flow designs and help with use and function questions. This position is critical in maintaining client relationships and providing the highest quality customer care and worry free experience.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure client expectations are met and managed to ensure timely, accurate, change request implementations in live environments
- Work closely with internal team members to assign and track work required to meet client requests
- We are all accountable to actively ensure client relationships are healthy and will communicate with the internal team to share insight and analysis of the relationship
- Train clients on all product feature sets
- Serve as a call flow subject matter expert in order to help clients design an effective customer experience
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy IVR design based on client requirements
- Conduct webinar training and occasionally on site sessions
- Host kickoff calls to gather requirements and walkthrough project plan steps
- Coordinate project activities internally and with the client to completion
- Provide post implementation support by addressing client concerns in a timely manner
- Timely and accurate information sharing when clients need further clarification on how-to questions
- Interact with clients to receive and clarify change requests following internal processes to ensure that information is gathered, stored and shared in a clear, methodical, manner.
- Ongoing relationship with portfolio of assigned client for change and development requests
- Create and document statement of work for feature requests or implementations
- Manage escalated issues with urgency to resolution
- Troubleshoot issues and identify resources needed to help resolve
What you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical support/client services role within a call center environment
- Combination of experience and education may be considered
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for customer service
- Quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of concurrent tasks and requirements
- Strong communication skills required to help clients understand, articulate and understand change requests
- Experience working with call center metrics and interpreting that information to improve efficiency of processes and/or front-line users
- Project Management and Business Analyst Skills preferred
- Exposure to call flow design principles
- Experience working with a ticketing/CRM to keep client records updated
- Successful management of project or deliverable timelines
- Comfortable in a self-directed environment, but eager to collaborate with dedicated, focused, forward-thinking, team members
- Excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Comfort with and ability to manage a remote work environment (ISP, Desktop, Software)
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.