Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, high performing team with a focus on growing our business by co-marketing with the partners in our vast partner channel ecosystem. As a channel first company, our base of 6,500+ active channel partners’ accounts for a large proportion of Intermedia’s revenue, and our co-marketing efforts are critical to driving this business and equipping our partners to grow. You would use your strong strategic thinking ability, creative problem-solving skills, channel marketing knowledge and tactical execution ability to develop new tools, programs and campaigns for Intermedia to go to market with our channel partners. We want someone who is smart, motivated, and with the entrepreneurial spirit to roll up sleeves to get things done.
You’ll have the opportunity to craft compelling corporate strategies and then bring those narratives to life. And because we’re an integrated marketing team, you’ll work closely with colleagues across the marketing organization as well as the stakeholders we engage with daily. This is a critical role for the company, and you’ll quickly find yourself immersed in the most exciting projects. You’ll get exposure to key leaders and senior executives as well as the leadership of our partner companies. If you’re a creative self-starter with channel marketing chops looking to contribute, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Create, execute and optimize a portfolio of integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive Intermedia’s growing Channel Partner business
- Develop scalable, integrated go-to-market (GTM) strategies for assigned channels with established marketing and sales objectives
- Build custom co-marketing campaigns with high value, strategic partners, including large scale distribution partners
- Identify areas for partner marketing process improvement and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) improvement
- Play an essential role in product launches and market entry campaigns
- Ensure that GTM programs have clear and measurable success metrics, partnering with Marketing Operations teams to ensure the measurement plan and infrastructure is in place, and championing a “test and learn” optimization approach
- Track and analyze channel marketing program performance to understand ROI and partner engagement against goals
- Analyze evolving market trends and partner data to bring innovative ideas to market, including partner insights through research and regular live partner interaction
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years Channel and/or Product Marketing experience, specifically in a B2B setting
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar, MBA is a plus
- Knowledge of channel partners and their business models
- Knowledge of cloud services, hosted services, or software as a service
- Experience with PRM and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to manage Market Development Funds (MDF)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with innate story telling ability
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong planner with a strategic mindset
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Channel partner co-marketing marketing experience
- Experience with cloud IT, specifically in the Unified Communications space
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Digital marketing expertise
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.