Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior sales savvy and skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, our sales team work with Intermedia Channel Partners to resell Intermedia’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand! We are looking for top sales producers, who are ready to work for the best in the business.
What you will be doing:
- As a Partner Account Manager, you will actively pursue revenue objectives generated from selling services through channel partners to their user base of small/medium size businesses.
- You will be expected to represent Intermedia during all phases from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management.
- You will prospect for new business and sales opportunities through the Partner Channel.
- Successfully conduct sales presentations demonstrating Intermedia’s voice and data solutions.
- You will participate in sales and technology training.
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales objectives.
- In this role you will provide partners and customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle and work with internal departments within Intermedia to ensure successful pre and post-sale experience for both the Partner and the customer, including, but not limited to VIP Desk, Carrier Relations, Tech Support, Customer Service and Onboarding.
- Responsible for building out a territory plan as well as working with specific partners in the areas of business development, business planning, marketing execution, and overall sales enablement activities.
What you will bring to the role:
- 2-3 plus years of experience in Channel Sales, outside sales and/or account management
- You will have a demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales and executive relationship building.
- Have a strong grasp of solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment.
- Willing to travel <25% of job
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.