Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
Are you looking for a place where you can utilize your superior B2B sales savvy and skills? And a place where you can allow your experience to shine? If so, our Product Sales Specialist Team works with Intermedia Channel Partners to resell Intermedia’s entire suite of cloud services through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand! We are looking for top sales specialist, who are ready to work for the best in the business.
As a Product Sales Specialist (Microsoft 365), you will be Product SME the Intermedia Sales Team in reselling Intermedia’s Microsoft office 365 product through our full-service partner programs, leveraging the Intermedia brand, or their own brand. As a part of the Product Sales Specialist Team, you will assure accurate, efficient communications with our partners, their customers and within our own channel team or direct sales team. Another aspect of this role is become an expert with Intermedia’s core products, tools and processes that affect our customers. You will pro-actively partner with Sales Team and pursue revenue objectives generated from selling services through channel partners to their user base of small/medium size businesses.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with all Intermedia Sales Team in sales opportunities and represent Intermedia during all phases from pre-sales activity to post sales
- Conduct deep-dive sales presentations demonstrating M365 and Intermedia’s data solutions
- Become an expert with Intermedia’s core products, tools and processes that affect our customers
- Ability to translate complex technical topics into simple and clear explanations
- Proven success with self-direction and the ability to work independently but also collaborate and work with your team
- Ability to wear many hats and maintain multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to adapt according to changing business needs
- Participate in sales and technology training
- Provide partners and customers with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle
- Partner with internal departments within Intermedia to ensure successful pre and post-sale experience for both the Partner and the customer, including, but not limited to Partner Concierge Desk, Carrier Relations, Tech Support, Customer Service and Onboarding
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and to build relationships quickly at all levels in an organization
- Acute attention to detail
- Great creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt according to changing business needs.
- Ability to wear many hats and maintain multiple concurrent projects.
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience selling Microsoft 365 product to SMB customers
- A strong grasp of solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience garnered working in the business applications space, specifically Microsoft/Office 365 and related cloud services
- 5+ plus years of experience in Channel Sales, Direct sales and/or account management.
- A demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales and executive relationship building
- Proven ability to thrive selling technical products to technical decision makers
- Assured and articulate public speaking skills in front of large and diverse technical audiences
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis
- Strong teamwork skills to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment
- Experience working independently, setting priorities, and working under pressure to meet changing deadlines. Doesn't mind last-minute changes and can respond to needs quickly without getting frazzled
- Customer and employee focused, must have demonstrated ability to multi-task, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Individual is required to have strong computer skills, including working with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.), CRM’s (Salesforce.com) and other databases
- Willing to travel <25% of job
- Experience with Cloud Services, Email, Archiving, and Security or similar is preferred
- Successful completion of one or more relevant Microsoft exams: i.e. MS-100, MS-101, MS-900, MS-500
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.