Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
In this Full-time Inventory Fulfillment role, you will be responsible for scanning new inventory into our database. This helps ensure accuracy and accountability of newly purchased equipment. Once hardware has gone through the check in process, you will be responsible for configuring and quality assurance for new order availability. Intermedia is a fast-paced environment that prides itself on a Worry-Free Experience, so we are looking for a candidate that has a sense of urgency with a meticulous eye for detail and of course, highly organized. If you can pivot easily from one project to another and then back again effortlessly, then this role is for you.
This role is based in Bellevue, WA. and is not eligible for remote work. This role is considered “essential” and all candidates must adhere to strict COVID-19 safety protocols.
What you will be doing:
- Off load delivery trucks several times per week
- Check shipments of new inventory and returned equipment into the appropriate systems
- Process returned warranty equipment for RMA to vendor
- Exception handling of returns
- Send shipping labels
- As backup support for the TAC, occasionally test and configure IP PBX and IP Phones using standard and customer applications
- Repetitive configuration of VoIP equipment for preparation for daily order fulfillment
- Monitoring of escalated vendor or internal shipment issues
- Report trends on hardware failure and warranty issues
- Manage internal tickets and escalate based on SLA
- Must be comfortable working with current COVID-19 Safety protocol requirements
What you will bring to the role:
- HS Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
- Comfortable working in a warehouse type environment
- Process and detail- oriented to correctly follow all steps accurately for inventory check in
- Good judgment to identify where exception handling may be required, and recommend/handle follow-up on exceptions
- Highly productive and efficient in handling a large number of tasks and requests on a daily basis
- Resourceful with materials on hand and will communicate to the team when items are needed
- Detail-oriented to accurately audit, submit and update training documentation as necessary
- Must be comfortable working indoor/outdoor and different weather conditions
- Ability to walk up stairs
- Ability to operate a hand truck with a load of 150 lbs
- Ability to operate a pallet jack with a load of 250 lbs
- Ability to lift 40 lb over head to store equipment on top shelf of storage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Experience with Intermedia’s internal systems desired (Atlas, and Footprints) but not required
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.