Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
You will join a team for the leading provider of B2B cloud services for small and medium sized businesses. Intermedia’s Cloud based offerings, include Office in the Cloud®, hosted Exchange, O365 Product Suite, Lync, SecuriSync, AppID , cloud servers, and other services. You will be responsible for the management of, and growing Intermedia’s existing customer base by upselling and cross selling our Cloud offerings. The right candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment; enjoy working within a team, and succeed with an individual quota.
What you will be doing:
- Support and manage an identified book of business for Intermedia’s hosted solutions
- Create and develop a quarterly business review to identify opportunities on the account level that supports Intermedia’s product goals
- Research and detect upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your named account list
- Prioritize work to achieve/exceed quota
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations as needed
- Provide on-line demonstrations of Intermedia’s services
- Assist customers with request for platform migrations, and plan changes
- Provide technical information for Intermedia products and services
- Work with internal partners on cross-sell opportunities as needed
- Work cross-functionally with on-boarding team to ensure client account changes are successful
What you will bring to the role:
- 3+ years of successful experience with B2B account management, solution selling and a Bachelor’s degree or Technical school graduate.
- Ability to build and foster client relationships via the telephone
- History of meeting and achieving upsell and cross-sell sales goals managing SMB companies
- Value-based selling through ROI and high-value add to customers
- Experience/ aptitude /affinity for technology with an understanding of IT infrastructure, networks and software
- Experience in identifying to multiple contacts, at all levels, within an organization
- Ability to work in highly dynamic, fast paced working environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Passion, drive and the desire to be part of a growing team
- Solid oral and written communication skills merged with diligent follow-up habits
- Capacity to multi-task while focusing on each task with great detail
- Self-motivated, energetic, organized, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook
- Salesforce.com or other CRM use experience
- Supported small and medium B2B customers with varied technical knowledge
- Strong analytic and MS Excel skills a plus
- Familiar with Challenger Sales Methodology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Lync, IP PBX systems, mobility solutions, web hosting and other services offered by Intermedia.NET preferred but not required. Some technical background a plus.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.