Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About the Role:
We are growing and have a new role for a Strategic Partner Enablement Manager on our Sales Enablement Team. The Sales Enablement Team is responsible for successfully training and enabling our growing Partner community. While you’ll wear a variety of hats in this role, you will be focused on educating our strategic Partner community on all things Intermedia and ensuring a smooth and complete onboarding. The Strategic Partner Enablement Manager is like a project manager pulling in the right resources at the right time and keeping the Partner moving through the defined stages of the partner enablement process.
What you will be doing:
Work in conjunction with the assigned Partner Sales Executive, Sales Enablement Team, Field Channel Marketing Team, Support Training Team, Billing Team and any other relevant teams to take the Strategic Partner through the Strategic Partner Enablement process.
- Become an expert with Intermedia’s core products, tools and processes that affect our Strategic Partners.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training sessions to our Strategic Partners for product, features, pricing, positioning and processes for Sales, Sales Support and Sales Engineering.
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training sessions to our Partners for Technical Support, Billing, Onboarding and any additional teams that may be involved in a Partners onboarding.
- Sell the Intermedia story, while earning the mindshare of the Strategic Partners internal teams, to include Sales, Sales Support, Sales Engineers, Technical Support and any additional relevant teams.
- Work cross-functionally to identify, assist in building, refining and delivering new and updated content, information, and tools to prepare sellers to deliver on Intermedia’s business goals including building client relationships, identifying client need, how company products and services can meet client need and capturing opportunities within their accounts.
- Work with the Field Channel Marketing Team to help build a Marketing relationship with the Strategic Partner as well as creating a Marketing Plan for Intermedia products/services.
- Work with both Intermedia and Strategic Partners Billing teams to ensure any necessary billing integrations are identified, in place and training around this is scheduled and completed.
- Work with PSE to manage the logistics for ongoing training and enablement as well as onboarding new team members for existing Strategic Partners.
- Work with assigned PSE to help to flesh out leads while enabling and activating the Strategic Partner, optimize all Strategic Partner sales interactions to build pipelines, relationships, and opportunities, and improve communication.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the Partner Enablement Team.
- Assist with measurement and reporting of our training and enablement effectiveness.
- Focus on results but have fun while achieving them.
What you will bring to the role:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B, Channel and/or Partner Sales.
- 4+ years of sales training and/or coaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven success with self-direction and the ability to work independently but also collaborate and work with your team
- Previous success in evaluating and deploying new and improved deployment methods
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and to build relationships quickly at all levels in an organization
- Excellent presentation and consulting skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to wear many hats and maintain multiple concurrent projects
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work collaboratively as well as independently
- A love of variety, a positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Ability to adapt according to changing business needs
- Expertise with MS Office applications
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.